Thursday, December 16, 2010

Re: [astrostudents] Lalkitab1942- House No 4 - an important rule

 

Prannam Nirmalji

I have 3 planets in 4th house .. Ketu+shukra+chandra ..
I have only experienced 1 gud thing in night is that I get a very peaceful sleep .. No bad dreams ever nor do I get afraid and get up in between of my sleep ...

For shukra + ketu .. Wat effect will they give in my 4th house I don't know ..
But yes it is told that ketu + chandra + shukra in 4th house is chandra grahan ..


Regards
Jesal Sagar.

Sent from my BlackBerry® 9780 thru Vodafone Network.


From: "Nirmal Kumar" <nirbhar@gmail.com>
Sender: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:16:22 -0000
To: <astrostudents@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [astrostudents] Lalkitab1942- House No 4 - an important rule

 

Dear Friends,
an interesting quote fro lalkitab 1942 Page 21
"The Planets posited in 4th house give better results in Old Age and also gives good results during night time." The person having any planet in 4th may add their experience in this context.
Regards
Nirmal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: