Sunday, June 07, 2009

Re: [astrostudents] What the Astrology for?



Dear Ashok Ji,
It is matter of one,s own opinion.
'Lalkitab Farmaye yoon - Aqal(budh) Lekh(Brihaspati) se Ladti Kyon"
A crude translation:
(Lalkitab iterates " Why the Head is fighting with Luck")
This fight never ends. Human head will keep on exploring the hidden facts of Nature.Our Aqal will keep on finding logics.
Regards
Nirmal

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Ashok singh <y2k_aksingh@yahoo.com> wrote:


Nirmal Ji,
Astrology can't be compare with any subject in the world like engineering, medical or
management etc because all the other subjects ony deals with present and past
none of them deals with future.
So it is very different and complicated. Knowing the future doesn't means to defame the
nature or the creator  (GOD) in my opinion.
Now the people doesn't even belive in GOD and they laugh at astrologers don't you think
this is one of the way or the only way to show the power of nature.
 
This is just my opinion!!
 
Regards
Ashok
 
 
 


--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar@gmail.com>
Subject: [astrostudents] What the Astrology for?
To: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 8:03 AM


Dear Friends,
I always wander that what the astrology is for?
Is it for predicting or some thing else.
Before I proceed, let me tell about a small incident in my life happened in 1981. One of my senior Colleague,a devotee of Mother Durga, used to practice remedial astrology. On a routine working day at the leisure time, I, out of curiosity, put forward my palm before him and asked him to tell me about my future. He took my hand in his palm and closed my palm and asked very affectionately " Why you want to know about future.?"
I had no answer, He continued
" Friend, Nature is our mother, While a human takes birth, She (Bidh Mata) writes your fate & all about your life as per your past karmas and Keeps the secret with her.  By exposing the hidden secrets of Mother  Goddess before anybody, dont you feel that you are putting your mother's clothes off from her body and making Her bare Do you like me to do that.
Though with her Grace, She allowed me to know about few of the special incidents of ones life through some special techniques. But that is allowed to me only not for exposing Her,but to know the reasons behind that incidents and to allow me to tell innocents humans to take corrective measures for his present karmas. "
His word always rings in my ears till date. Questions always remain in my mind
 What is the astrology for?
Why we all are learning it?
What we get by predicting ones future?
I feel Lalkitab Gives the Answer.
In the examples, Nowhere Pt.Ji ever given predictions specific incidents of future. He narrates incidents about past life just to verify the Horoscope and Prescribe remedial measures for the present and some drasticaly incidents yet to come.
No doubt the prediction methods are given every where in the book , but I feel that is for the guidance of astrologers not for the Common men.
I see all the Lalkitab Astrologer follow the same path as shown by Pt.Ji.
Though a common man thinks 'Pridiction' the most appropriate meaning for word 'Astrology'. This may be the reason for the present discussion going about the Timing of events.
In my opinion every astrological subject, like engineering,  teaches the students to know about the working  of an element, reasons of the probales  faults which can occer in it and to learn techniques to take most appropriate corrective steps to rectify that fault.
Your views are welcome to continue discussion further
Regards
Nirmal
 



__._,_.___
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: