Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[astrostudents] Aakhiri Kundli- Another Angle

 

Dear Members,

Two learned man of our group has made an courageous attempt to have a writeup to show their views about the page no 384 of Lalkitab 1942.

Their method of interpretation teaches us a lot. In this flowing river water, I also beg you to let me share my views about this Last Kundli. I dont find myself enough competent to give interpretation on a live kundli, but I will try to give my opinion as per my understanding of the subject so far.

Please read the two pages of translation/ transliteration of page no 384 of Lalkitab 1942. particularly the lines underlined & highlighted by me.

Friends, please have a look at lines


  1. "बिधाता ने भी न कुछ रहम खाया (God did not show mercy to me

  2. इस का आखिरी फरमान क्या है (what is His last commandment.

  3. आखिरी कुँडली (Last Kundli (Horoscope)

  4. अपना फैसला(give verdict

  5. वह वर्षफल के मुताबिक फल देंगे. (give results as per varshphal.)

Please have a deep look at line no 1. This line shows the signal of distress, sorrow, grief. The native says that Even God did not give mercy to him.

Let us peruse the next line at No.2 . It say Aakhiri Farmaan (Last commandment), When does this last commandment from God come in the life of the native. It comes only once.

Next line no.3 . Aakhiri Kundli or Lat Horoscope- what does it mean? Why this is is called 'Last horoscope.' What is the time whent the Last horoscope in ones life is casted.

At last the final words from the Author:

"The Planet which occurs twice will give verdict "

It is Verdict 'not asar or result'. Verdict of what. ????

is it Final Verdict of Ones life?

Now the last line

'The planet which doesn't occur in this sequence(occur once) will give results as per varshphal.'

Here the Author says that planet will give results not the verdict

For Rest of interpretation I left it to you.

Regard

Nirmal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: