Saturday, March 07, 2009

[astrostudents] Re: can this misery end? Do i ever have a chance of a good life?

DearRavi,
Please put your query at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrostudents_vedic
for consultation. in this group Individual horoscope is not discussed.
Regards.
Nirma
--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "rochy_s" <rochy_s@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, I am Ravi
> My details are 3rd feb 1980, 2:28 am, warangal, Andra pradesh.
>
> I have a problem a severe one rather. I am not able to do anything completely.
> rather i have to do any thing twice. I lack confidence and even when i am
> learning I lose interest in the subject or I feel I cant do it. Everything I try
> will end abruptly. I had finished my education with such a difficulty. I am job
> less from 2005. This lacking of confidence started from 1996. could some one
> tell me when the things will be better? people said i have shani.. how long will
> that be there in the horoscope. I am almost 30. but I wander and I am
> directionless which field i am suppose to choose or where i can do well . I am
> really worried and depressed, so are my parents. Kindly help
> God bless
> Thank you
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: