Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[astrostudents] Regarding the Varshphal table etc. - Reply to Sukhvinder Sharma.

 

Sukhvinder jee,
 
Thanks for responding to my Email.
I am glad to know that the remedies worked for you. If proper remedies are prescribed then there is an excellent chance that they will do the needful. That is what distinguishes LalKitab system from others. 
 
However, what I pointed out in my Email is that the harm that may have been caused to so many people via the varshphal remedies based on a table which 'Priya ji' suddenly regards as "corrupt" - should be very disturbing to everyone, especially her. I did not expect a person of Ms. Priya's scholarship and experience to fall for a novice's unfounded, illogical and clearly lame assertion that the varshphal table is "corrupt." She has been using this for the last so many years and did she never realize that the table was "corrupt" and was not working as it should have? 
 
Nobody will buy your (or her) argument that she uses Bhav Spasht to fine tune the Varshphal - that makes absolutely no logical or technical sense in the context of LalKitab.
 
I wish you the best and pray for your continued uplift in life. 
 
Respectfully,
Rajinder Bhatia
 
 
--- On Mon, 10/1/11, sukhwinder <astroremedies.in@gmail.com> wrote:

From: sukhwinder <astroremedies.in@gmail.com>
Subject: [astrostudents] Regarding Suggestion
To: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 10 January, 2011, 11:10

 

Respected Rajinder Bhatia Ji

I have read your comments on Mr. Sreenadh Ji and Respected Pandit Bhooshan Priya Ji. I do not know Sreenadh Ji at all but I know Pandit Bhooshan priya Ji from the last one year as I am a member of Lal Kitab remedies group.As far as your comments on Pandit Bhooshan Priya Ji is concerned I will not at all agree with you.The techniques used by Pandit Bhooshan Priya Ji(Bhav Spasth and Vedic Astrology) have changed the life of thousands of people (15X365X10)Their group has been ranked No. 1 in India.For your kind information "My Life has been totally changed after the remedies suggested by Pandit Bhooshan Priya Ji. Before joining their group I have approached hundred's of so called professional Red Book astrologers to whom I have paid thousand's of rupees but all in vain.Not even a single Red Book professional astrologer able to solve my problems. I do not know why a person of your caliber have written such words for him.

with regards
Sukhwinder Sharma


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: