Monday, January 10, 2011

[astrostudents] Jyotish Remedies

 

Dear All,
 
I am an Engineer by profession working with one of the Biggest Groups in India.
 
I had lot of interst in astrology / palmistry and therefore read several books on astrology and palmistry in the last 8 -10 years (more as hobby). Based on my knowledge and intution developed, i have seen several of my predictions given to others coming true. But the unfortunate part is that my calculations / analysis / intution - Never works for me. Even after investing Few lac Rupees in Astrology in Consultations / Buying Expensive Certified Gems/ Expensive Rudrakshas / Performing Remedies / Poojas / Rudra abhisheks / Visiting Temples / Vastu Remedies,  etc. None of the predictions / Remedies has worked for me. Let it be Vedic Astrology; Nadi Jyothish, Vastu Shashtra / Aura Chakra Reading with Several Rudraksha (4,6,7, 8, 9,10,12, 13, 14 mukhis) as remedies, Past Life Regression Therapies (Like the one -- :Raaz pichle Janam Ka"). Nothing has worked. I  have visited a lot many TV / Celebrity Astrologers who had tall promises but could provide any benefit.
 
The only thing left, is to expolore is Lal Kitab to which I have No experience / idea. Can the learned members of the Group educate me why everthing mentioned above failed . How Lal Kitab is different from Vedic Astrology / Palmistry and how  remedies of Lal Kitab can benefit a Person if Remedies of Vedic Astrology have shown No results. I think our Learned members should not take this mail otherwise as my criticism to astrology as I have No such intentions and My predictions themselves have come true.
 
Awaiting your able guidance.
 
Regards,
 
Amit Kumar     

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: