Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Re: [astrostudents] Request to Group Members

 


I also agree with the Jesal and Jitin. Moreover I respect that personal horoscope should not be discussed. but that about people who are in real need like there was one query regarding 1 year old child and the parent was in real need. Nobody even bother to answer his query.
 
Its pretty strange at times.
 
Regards
Deepak

From: JITIN SYAL <jitinsyal82@yahoo.co.uk>
To: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 14 November, 2010 10:52:53 AM
Subject: Re: [astrostudents] Request to Group Members

 

I agree with Jesal ji 100%, in absence of other learned LK astrologers who are not actively participating (unfortunately), your participation is paramount sir. Only you have have true knowledge of LK and i want to learn about LK and not other forms of astrology so please as a humble request guide this group towards a "online school of Lal Kitab" and not some confused kichdi of different forms of astrology, where a novice like me gets completely lost.

My message might not appear on the group (from my personal experience) but i am sure that you will get my message, which is what matters.

Yours Sincerely
Jitin Syal

--- On Sat, 13/11/10, Jesal <jesalsagar@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jesal <jesalsagar@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [astrostudents] Request to Group Members
To: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 13 November, 2010, 19:48

 

Nirmalji I am a member of this group and I want to ask u that as ur the moderator of this group and a lalkitab expert y arnt u taking active part ? I never seen any of ur explanation on lalkitab or explaining any house or any point .. I just see ur mess when U block somebody's mess or u don't post them ..

Its highly request to u that u plz take active part in explaining lalkitab to members !!

Regards
Jesal

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone


From: "Nirmal Kumar" <nirbhar@gmail.com>
Sender: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:12:11 -0000
To: <astrostudents@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [astrostudents] Request to Group Members

 

Dear Members,
The group has been receiving messages regarding queries of individual kundlis and others questions not related to this system of astrology(Lalkitab System). As a moderator I have to bind with the group policies and have to reject these messages. Personally this is a painful task for me. I beg pardon from all the members whose messages are not accepted or edited, but this has been done to keep the discussions on the track. I wish all members to put queries/discussions on the topics of lalkitab only.
Regards
Nirmal


I agree

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: