Monday, November 22, 2010

[astrostudents] Re: Regarding Suggestion

 

Dear Sukhwinder Ji,
Your question was
"Can you please guide me whether to use Bhav Spasth technique before analysing a horoscope or not."
The members may not find your query relevant to Lalkitab. In my personal opinion your question is nowhere related to Lalkitab. Hence i don't find it suitable for answering. I feel you are not referring the Hindi transliteration of original lalkitab otherwise this query does not arise.
Lalkitab says "Rashi Chhod Nakshatra Bhulaya" then how one can think of this bhava spashta theory to be a part of Lalkitab.
Please read the original verse of books or transliteration thereto. Your queries from original verse will surely be answered.
Regards
Nirmal

--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "sukhwinder" <astroremedies.in@...> wrote:
>
> Respected Sir,
>
> This is my third mail in this group. I hope the moderator of this group should take the responsibility to atleast answer the questions asked by the group members. If you can not answer them then Why this group is in existence. Earlier a note was written that only questions related to Lal Kitab should be asked and when I asked a question related to Lal kitab paddati, still that remains unanswered. I hope that my mail will be taken seriously.
>
> with regards
> sukhwinder sharma
>
> --- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "sukhwinder" <astroremedies.in@> wrote:
> >
> > Respected Gurujan,
> >
> > Can you please guide me whether to use Bhav Spasth technique befoe analysing a horoscope or not.
> >
> > with regards
> > sukhwinder sharma
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: