Sunday, November 07, 2010

[astrostudents] Re: Regarding Suggestion

 

Respected Nirmal ji,

Thanks for the reply.Sir I have queried about this book from many astrology book stores in Delhi and Punjab but i am not able to get this book. I will be really obliged if you can provide me a photocopy of this book. I am ready to pay for the same.Waiting for a positive reply.

with regards
sukhwinder sharma
094173-36948

--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "Nirmal Kumar" <nirbhar@...> wrote:
>
> I have uploaded the photo of titilepage of Sh.BD Dhanwantri Book
> Regards
>
>
> --- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "sukhsimran2009" <sukhsimran2009@> wrote:
> >
> > Respected Gurujan
> >
> > I am looking for a book written by Late Sh. B D Dhanvantri on red book. If anybody can provide me the name of the book and the source from where I can purchase this book. I shall be really obliged.
> >
> > with regards
> > sukhwinder sharma
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: