Sunday, November 21, 2010

[astrostudents] Re: Regarding Suggestion

 

Respected Sir,

This is my third mail in this group. I hope the moderator of this group should take the responsibility to atleast answer the questions asked by the group members. If you can not answer them then Why this group is in existence. Earlier a note was written that only questions related to Lal Kitab should be asked and when I asked a question related to Lal kitab paddati, still that remains unanswered. I hope that my mail will be taken seriously.

with regards
sukhwinder sharma

--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "sukhwinder" <astroremedies.in@...> wrote:
>
> Respected Gurujan,
>
> Can you please guide me whether to use Bhav Spasth technique befoe analysing a horoscope or not.
>
> with regards
> sukhwinder sharma
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: