Saturday, November 13, 2010

Re: [astrostudents] Re: Request to Group Members

 

Dear Nirmalji ...

Yes I agree upon u that u must be busy in ur work but sir ur expert opinion and vijayjis and kulbirji s and all other learned members opinion and ur direction upon lalkitab is very imp to learning members like me and others ..

The words u told "Bringing the concepts/principles related to later chapters in these preliminary principles may benefit the experienced/senior members but will confuse the junior members. In my view the book shall be covered step by step."

I request u that u plz give upon the link of the book to download from which we are studying that is 1942 written by yograj prabhakarji ... So each and every member can download that book and read upon as they are learning ..

So plz Nirmalji I again request u and all learned members to plz teach us LK thur ur personal and theatrical knowledge !

Regards
Jesal sagar

Sent from my BlackBerry® thru Vodafone


From: "Nirmal Kumar" <nirbhar@gmail.com>
Sender: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:43:51 -0000
To: <astrostudents@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [astrostudents] Re: Request to Group Members

 

Dear Jesal Ji,
Your perception is genuine. I had been very busy with my job. Nowadays I feel little bit easy.
Regarding present discussions the topics are preliminary rather primary in nature. In my opinion, these topics are to be learned as principles. All the concepts become clear as we go further.Bringing the concepts/principles related to later chapters in these preliminary principles may benefit the experienced/senior members but will confuse the junior members. In my view the book shall be covered step by step.
Regards
Nirmal
--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "Jesal" <jesalsagar@...> wrote:
>
> Nirmalji I am a member of this group and I want to ask u that as ur the moderator of this group and a lalkitab expert y arnt u taking active part ? I never seen any of ur explanation on lalkitab or explaining any house or any point .. I just see ur mess when U block somebody's mess or u don't post them ..
>
> Its highly request to u that u plz take active part in explaining lalkitab to members !!
>
> Regards
> Jesal
> Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Nirmal Kumar" <nirbhar@...>
> Sender: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:12:11
> To: <astrostudents@yahoogroups.com>
> Reply-To: astrostudents@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [astrostudents] Request to Group Members
>
> Dear Members,
> The group has been receiving messages regarding queries of individual kundlis and others questions not related to this system of astrology(Lalkitab System). As a moderator I have to bind with the group policies and have to reject these messages. Personally this is a painful task for me. I beg pardon from all the members whose messages are not accepted or edited, but this has been done to keep the discussions on the track. I wish all members to put queries/discussions on the topics of lalkitab only.
> Regards
> Nirmal
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: