Friday, October 22, 2010

[astrostudents] Topics of discussion

 

Dear Members,
A poll was conducted in group regarding the system of discussion in group. The result does not give true picture of the requirements of members.
From the assumptions I gathered from the nature and level of queries,I recommend that 1942 book shall be taken first. Though my personal choice is 1939 book to 1952 book in serial order because many preliminary and important points are discussed in earlier books.
Let us focus on to the 1942 book.
As per my experience I request members who just new to lalkitab read farman No 3 again and again.This farman will give the crux of lalkitab fundamentals.
Before we proceed to detail properties of Pakka Ghars, I wish the members should discuss any topic on the contents up to Page 11 before heading Pakka Ghar No. 1 at Page 11.
Regards
Nirmal

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: