Sunday, October 26, 2008

[astrostudents] Re: Welcome Dr. Kiranjit Kumar

thanks,prabhakar ji; it is me who stands to gain more in your group.
I shall happily share with u whatever llittle knowledge i have.

with best wishes,
sincerely,
kiranjit-- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "Yograj Prabhakar"
<yr_prabhakar@...> wrote:
>
> Respected Dr. Sahib,
>
> I am very happy to announce that one of the true Lal kitab scholars
> Dr. Kiranjit Kumar ji of Hoshiarpur (Punjab) has accepted my
request
> and joined our group recently. I would like to inform our collegues
> that Dr. Kiranjit Kumar ji is amongst the very few blessed people
whom
> Pundit Roop Chand Joshi ji gave his books himself. He also met
Pundit
> ji many times and discussed various aspects of this great
scripture.
> He is the treasure of practical experience. I have the privilege of
> having many telephonic discussion with him during the last more
than
> one year, and I was always amazed by his deep knowledge of the
subject.
>
> I, on behalf of our whole group welcome Dr. Kiranjit Kumar ji.
Sir, we
> feeling really blessed and proud to have you in our Astrostudents
> community, and hopeful that we will learn a lot from your vast
> experience.
>
>
> Respectfully
> Yograj Prabhakar
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: