Sunday, October 26, 2008

[astrostudents] Re: Thank You Sir.

Respected Bhaskar Ji,
Your participation in our group is a great asset for the group
members. your research oriented mind will keep the group in right
direction towards their studies.
I welcome you on behalf of group members.
Regards
Nirmal
--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "Bhaskar"
<rajiventerprises@...> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Shri Bharadwaj ji,
>
> Thank you for sending me the book, " Lal Kitab " which I received
today.
> I express my gratitide through this mail, for sending the same to a
> stranger without asking or demanding a single rupee, in this money
> minded and commercial world.
>
> I will certainly study the same and try to contribute my learning
to the
> good of the world and its sufferings.
>
> kind regards,
>
> Bhaskar.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: