Monday, September 29, 2008

[astrostudents] Dear Astrostudents, please help by clarifying some doubts on Lalkitab

Dear Astrostudents,

I understand that astrology is 70-80% accurate and humane efforts are
required to acheive success in life. Inspite of that when nothing
happens or a person experiences problems in life he/she turns to
astrology for help and I am not different.

I am no astrologer, I accidentally came across Lalkitab groups and
was attracted to astrology.
I have collected few astrology softwares and acquired some knowledge
on astrological predictions
via Internet.My life has been full of thorns and stones. My life is
literally a HELL.

I have analysed my own horoscope and here is what I found:

My Birthchart : Born on Sep 22, 1970, 3.45 PM, Davanagere 14.31 N,
75, 58 E

Ascendant Capricorn, Rashi Mithun

In my Birthchart Rahu is in Aquarius and is in 2nd house and is
neutral in the house of Wealth.

How does one awaken Rahu to provide me material comforts??

In my Birthchart Third and 4th Houses are empty?

In my Birthchart Saturn in taurus is in the 5th is neutral in the
Offspring House

In my Birthchart Moon is in the 6th House in the house of enemy and
is malefic

In my Birthchart Seventh House is Empty again.

In my Birthchart eighth house are three planets Ketu,Mars and
Mercury. Ketu and Mars are malefic.

In my Birthchart Sun is in the 9th House in the Karmasthan and is
again malefic.

In my Birthchart Jupiter and Venus are conjunct again Jupiter is
malefic and Venus is benefic.

Is my Horoscope a blind horoscope??

As I understand Jupiter and Venus are inimical planets and they
oppose each other. Jupiter is in

a great enemy house.

I find the concept of Lalkitab astrology totally a difficult nut to
crack as there are few empty

houses in important houses, is this the reason why I am suffering
from untold misery request the

group members to clarify my doubts.

1) What is Kismat Jaganewala status of a planet? and if it is in Soya
state how do you awaken it

to give a person the benefic effects? I am waiting for my Kismat to
be awakened, which is perhaps sleeping for a long time.

2) How to find varshaphal remedies for a person if the Janam Kundli
is given? For example my own

birthchart.

3) For how many days should a remedy be done to find success?

4) If there are some bad effects predicted in the Varshaphal chart
then how do you ensure that

the bad effect does not happen.

5) How do you convert the malefic effects of a planet to benefic in a
birthchart? Will these

effects stay for a lifetime i.e. will Sun to be a malefic planet till
the end of my life?

6) There are few general remedies for each planet like if Sun is in
9th house then this remedy

should be done, my question is how many times one should do these
remedies?

For example take the case of remedy for Jupiter in the 10th the
remedies are :

1. Clean your nose before beginning any work.
2. Throw copper coins in the running water of a river for 43
days.
3. Offer almonds to religious places.
4. A temple with idols must not be established within the
house.
5. Put tilak of saffron on the forehead.

Ideally, is it enough if the remedy is done once and the precautions
are taken or should it be done every 43 days or 43 weeks or
throughout my life? Somebody please guide me if all the 5 points need
to be satisfied or atleast 70% of them need to be fulfilled?

I am learning.

Thanks and Regards,

Ganesh MS

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Discover healthy

living groups and

live a full life.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: