Monday, May 11, 2009

[astrostudents] Lal Kitab presented in Demnark by Shri Finn Wandahl



 

Friends,

It is with extreme sense of joy that I bring to your attention the following email (uneditied) that I and Yograj jee received from Shri Finn Wandahl. The letter speaks for itself about his scholarship and his devotion to and understading of LalKitab. The name of Lal Kitab is now known to professional astrologers in Denmark and surrounding countries, thanks to Shri Wandahl who is a scholar of Vedic astrology with specific emphasis on Bhrigu astrology.  But nowadays Lalkitab is his passion. His use of LalKitab methodology in horoscope rectification and verification is matchless.

 

Thanks, Finn and God bless.

 

Rajinder Bhatia

=================================================

Dear Rajinder & Yograj,

    During the past 30 years I have given a lot of lectures on Hindu Astrology in all its different variations and aspects both here and abroad, but yesterday evening I gave my first lecture on Lal Kitab. The lecture took place in Copenhagen and it was a highly qualified audience of exclusively professional Scandinavian astrologers.

    I started up with a PowerPoint-presentation of some of the nice pictures I got from Yograj some time ago. I showed them the beautiful coloured illustration of the palm and explained about the relationship between palmistry and astrology in LK . I showed the photo of Pundit Ji and I explained how he obtained his knowledge from this unseen spirit, whom we believe to be none other than the Bhrigu Rishi. I also explained about the Varshphal and showed them the tables on PowerPoint.

    Then I explained about the LK-grammar and the fact that we do not use the zodiacal signs. A fact that surprised them very much.  But then I showed them the our special aspects, and told them how we analyze a chart for Tewa Darusthi.

    I even took an example from the audience where I took only 3 planets in a Varshphal and predicted that the man had severe problems in his marriage, with no planets in the H.No. 7 and without knowing the position of Venus. What I did was really simple:

    The 3 planets were Sun, Saturn and Ketu, and in the Varshphal  Saturn was aspected by  the Sun, meaning Venus would become scapegoat and Ketu was placed in H.No. 6 where every LK-astrologer knows it will exalt Jupiter, make Mercury benefic but Venus will give troubles. I therefore had two good reasons to suspect that Venus was malefic. This way I could predict even without even knowing the position of Venus or having any planet in H.No. 7. I think they were somewhat impressed by this.

    I also told them about a case of a man having Sun in H.No. 7 and no planets in H.No. 1, meaning Sun would be dormant or in sleeping state. Then there was automatic awakening of this dormant debilitated Sun because the man got a Govt-employment, and very soon his beloved woman committed suicide by throwing herself in front of a train, and he got a lot of problems in his love-life in that period. Then later on he got a nice job at IBM, which is none-Govt.-organization, and soon he got married with a nice lady, because the Sun was again back to its dormant or sleeping state. I think this also impressed them, and they were fully able to understand the problem, even though they were all western astrologers.

    Then I explained about the importance of the doubtful planets in regards to Upayas. I explained the difference between Rasi-phal and Grah-phal and how we use the artificial planets. You must understand these western astrologers knows absolutely nothing about Upayas, since remedies like that was never included in the tradition of western astrology. They were very much impressed that Pt-ji had found a way to find out when something was pre-destined and when some kind of free-will in the shape of remedies were possible. I don't think they ever heard anything like that before.

    I think I managed to share some of my great enthusiasm and love for Lal Kitab with the audience, so that we all had a very nice Lal Kitab evening.

 

Best wishes,

Finn

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: