Sunday, July 10, 2011

[astrostudents] Re: solution for career

 

Dear Member,
As per group policy individual kundlis are not discussed here.Please bear with us
You can approach any member at their personal email for solution or put you kundli many other groups for solution.
Regards

--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, renu chodhary <renuchodhary@...> wrote:
>
> �respected group members
> �
> I am also the astro student but for this kundli I am confused .
> Actually career main bahut problem ho rahi hai kis direction me jaye private job,�govt. job,�computers me��ya teaching ya phir business kya theek rahega. kya remedy ki jai kinldy help me. kindly help me about the remedies of following details
> �
> date of birth 22/10/1977
> time of birth 9:05 am
> place of birth rohtak (haryana)
>
> �
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: