Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[astrostudents] Re: Need advice

 


Thanks Nirmal for your guidance. Appreciate your response.

Regards
Sarma
--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "Nirmal Kumar" <nirbhar@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Sarma,
> The original literature on this subject is in Urdu Language.But now true Transliteration on Hindi are also available for four out if five books. English translation are attempted by few writers.You can read that. But in my opinion you go for the Hindi Books. and read in ascending order of the year of publications i.e. 1939,1940,1941 and 1942. You can refer the message archives for further guidance.
> Regards
> Nirmal
>
> --- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "sarma a" <rajsasu@> wrote:
> >
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am a beginner and am interested in learning LK. I have joined the group today and have no clue on where to begin. My limitations are...
> >
> > a) I can understand and read Hindi moderately. But certainly fluent in English.
> >
> > b) In order to learn this at a quick pace, would like to sincerely request to provide me the sequence of the books and information we have in files (preferably the books in english first and then Hindi), which I would need to learn to build a good foundation for the advanced level.
> >
> > Looking forward for your help and advice
> >
> > Your's sincerely.
> > Sarma
> >
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments: