Sunday, February 15, 2009

[astrostudents] Re: Reading LK analysis and its Upay

Namaste Nirmalji, Kulbirji & Bhandariji,

Thanks for your valuable feedback, though it will take some time for
me to download and read through the exhaustive material as posted in
message No. 1801, in the meantime I wish to thank you all for your
kind & overwhelming support extended.

FYI and as per Mr. Bhandarji's directive that the first house must
be considered from the Lagna to read the LK analysis and upays, I
need to clarify from you all if I am reading it properly, as follows.

As per my janma kundali, the grahs are placed as follows

Pln House
Asc ---
Sun Gem 1 Lagna
Mon Vir 4
Mar Tau 12
Mer Gem 1 Lagna
Jup R Aqu 9
Ven Leo 3
Sat R Cap 8
Rah Can 2
Ket Cap 8
Ura Leo 3
Nep R Lib 5
Plu Leo 3

As per above placement, I should read that SUN & Mercury in 1st
house and so on, isn't it?

Thanks for your patience with this.

Warm regards

Amar Kewlani

--- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj"
<nirbhar@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Amar,
> Please goto message No 1801 to hav the download details of 1952 &
1942
> Hindi transliteration.
> Regards
> Nirmal
> --- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, "multiwing" <multiwing@>
wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Kulbirji,
> >
> > I am sorry. I can't find the recommended 1952 hindi version of
LK in
> > the files database. It would be highly appreciated if you please
> > tell me the exact file to be downloaded or answer (either by you
or
> > by the moderator) to my simple request.
> >
> > Infact I have purchased a english version of LK, but I am stuck
in
> > which way the 1st house is to be selected, i.e. is it from lagna
> > rashi or chadra rashi? and I believe that one must look in
> > anticlockwise direction till the 12th house, isn't it?
> >
> > FYI, I have analysed my grahs according to both the placements,
but
> > the one with chandra rashi house placement in 6th house and
> > considering it to be the first house, and based on my past
volatile
> > life graph, it seems to be a perfect match.
> >
> > However I will be blessed, if you (or the moderator/s) please
guide
> > me properly.
> >
> > HariOm
> >
> > Amar
> > --- In astrostudents@yahoogroups.com, kulbir bance
<kulbirbance@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Sir, if u can read hindi it will be best u download 1952
edition
> > from
> > > files section of this group. Going thru it will give u access
to
> > such
> > > answers. Otherwise u can get an english version. The moderator
can
> > > guide u better. Go thru the book once u can ask anytime u feel
> > > confused. Welcome. Kulbir.
> > >
> > > On 2/13/09, multiwing <multiwing@> wrote:
> > > > Namaskar,
> > > >
> > > > I need to know from great leaders and preachers of LK as to
which
> > > > house should one read LK's analysis and upays?
> > > >
> > > > Is it from Lagna as 1st house or
> > > >
> > > > Moon placement in a horoscope as 1st House
> > > >
> > > > and start from there in which direction, clockwise or
> > anticlockwise,
> > > > for 2nd and subsequent houses till the 12th house
> > > >
> > > > Warm regards
> > > >
> > > > Prasid Name: Amar
> > > > Birth Name (as per Moon sign): Purshottam
> > > > DOB: 09.07.1962 @ 05:45AM or when mornings first aadan was
going
> > on in
> > > > a near by mosque as per my mother.
> > > > Place: Mysore (Karnataka)
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sent from my mobile device
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: