Saturday, February 07, 2009

[astrostudents] Query on Remedies

Dear Allembers,

I would like to get some clarity on remedies.

Around 5 yrs back I performed a few some lalkitab remedies as
suggested by some known expert in Lalkitab.

Things seems to improve and life seemed to show some pace.

This year I am discussed the same remedies with another Lalkitab
expert and he gave me a different point of view about the Remedies.

Currently I have facing starting of severe health problems and my
stamina for work has reduced drastically.

I have few queries.
1. Are lalkitab updayas permanent?
2. What if somebody wants to reverse the upayas
3. How do you Validate that an upaya will have be beneficial long
term.
4. Where do I validate the updaya given to me.

Regards
Vivek

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Group Charity

Food Bank

Feeding America

in tough times

.

__,_._,___

No comments: