Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[astrostudents] WHO IS HE FOR ME ?????

 

Hi Friends,
this is Arun.
I want to ask a question, some of you may find it strange or may be useless but believe me this question is very much important for me. It will help me in learning Lal kitab and also help me to observe Charts (Kundli) Of myself and my family.

Actually my Maternal Grandfather (Nana Ji) don't have any male child, so about 15 years ago he adopted my elder brother. and since then my brother and his family (wife, two kids) is living with my maternal grandfather. Adoption was according to hindu rituals. and my brother's marriage was also arranged by My Nana Ji. but I always call him as Bhaiya (brother), his wife as Bhabhi and his kids call me Chacha (uncle). He and his wife call my mother as Maa (mom).
Now my question is "Who is he (My brother) for Me according to Lal Kitab ?????" Is he my brother or my Maternal Uncle ??? while learning lal kitab i came to know that while observing native's chart, we have to look at his family/relatives history and condition like Mama (Maternal uncle), Bua (Father's sister), Chacha (Paternal Uncle). Now in my case should i count him as my brother or should i consider him as my MAMA (Mother's brother) ?????

I guess you can understand my situation that why this question is important for me.
Thanks in advance.

with regards,
Arun

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments: