Monday, May 11, 2009

Re: [astrostudents] Lal Kitab presented in Demnark by Shri Finn Wandahl

Respected Bhatia Ji, Prabhakar ji & Finn Ji,
this is a great news. We are proud of Mr. Finn Wandahl. It is realy an
event of Joy and Pride for us.

Regards
Nirmal
On Mon, 11 May 2009 18:52:19 +0530, Rajinder Bhatia
<rajinderbhatia2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  
> Friends,
> It is with extreme sense of joy that I bring to your attention the
> following email (uneditied) that I and Yograj jee received from Shri
> Finn Wandahl. The letter speaks for itself about his scholarship and his
> devotion to and understading of LalKitab. The name of Lal Kitab is now
> known to professional astrologers in Denmark and surrounding countries,
> thanks to Shri Wandahl who is a scholar of Vedic astrology with specific
> emphasis on Bhrigu astrology.  But nowadays Lalkitab is his passion. His
> use of LalKitab methodology in horoscope rectification and
> verification is matchless.
>  
> Thanks, Finn and God bless.
>  
> Rajinder Bhatia
> =================================================
> Dear Rajinder & Yograj,
>     During the past 30 years I have given a lot of lectures on Hindu
> Astrology in all its different variations and aspects both here and
> abroad, but yesterday evening I gave my first lecture on Lal Kitab. The
> lecture took place in Copenhagen and it was a highly qualified audience
> of exclusively professional Scandinavian astrologers.
>     I started up with a PowerPoint-presentation of some of the nice
> pictures I got from Yograj some time ago. I showed them the beautiful
> coloured illustration of the palm and explained about the relationship
> between palmistry and astrology in LK . I showed the photo of Pundit Ji
> and I explained how he obtained his knowledge from this unseen spirit,
> whom we believe to be none other than the Bhrigu Rishi. I also explained
> about the Varshphal and showed them the tables on PowerPoint.
>     Then I explained about the LK-grammar and the fact that we do not
> use the zodiacal signs. A fact that surprised them very much.  But then
> I showed them the our special aspects, and told them how we analyze a
> chart for Tewa Darusthi.
>     I even took an example from the audience where I took only 3 planets
> in a Varshphal and predicted that the man had severe problems in his
> marriage, with no planets in the H.No. 7 and without knowing the
> position of Venus. What I did was really simple:
>
>     The 3 planets were Sun, Saturn and Ketu, and in the Varshphal 
> Saturn was aspected by  the Sun, meaning Venus would become scapegoat
> and Ketu was placed in H.No. 6 where every LK-astrologer knows it will
> exalt Jupiter, make Mercury benefic but Venus will give troubles. I
> therefore had two good reasons to suspect that Venus was malefic. This
> way I could predict even without even knowing the position of Venus or
> having any planet in H.No. 7. I think they were somewhat impressed by
> this.
>     I also told them about a case of a man having Sun in H.No. 7 and no
> planets in H.No. 1, meaning Sun would be dormant or in sleeping state.
> Then there was automatic awakening of this dormant debilitated Sun
> because the man got a Govt-employment, and very soon his beloved woman
> committed suicide by throwing herself in front of a train, and he got a
> lot of problems in his love-life in that period. Then later on he got a
> nice job at IBM, which is none-Govt.-organization, and soon he got
> married with a nice lady, because the Sun was again back to its dormant
> or sleeping state. I think this also impressed them, and they were fully
> able to understand the problem, even though they were all western
> astrologers.
>     Then I explained about the importance of the doubtful planets in
> regards to Upayas. I explained the difference between Rasi-phal and
> Grah-phal and how we use the artificial planets. You must understand
> these western astrologers knows absolutely nothing about Upayas, since
> remedies like that was never included in the tradition of western
> astrology. They were very much impressed that Pt-ji had found a way to
> find out when something was pre-destined and when some kind of free-will
> in the shape of remedies were possible. I don't think they ever heard
> anything like that before.
>     I think I managed to share some of my great enthusiasm and love for
> Lal Kitab with the audience, so that we all had a very nice Lal Kitab
> evening.
>  
> Best wishes,
> Finn
>  
>
>

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrostudents/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrostudents/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:astrostudents-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:astrostudents-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
astrostudents-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: